Flutter App Development
In this course, you will learn the basics on getting started with Flutter and learn how to start building applications for multiple devices using the same codebase, and use Firebase to set up the database.
1. Introduction to Flutter
2. Create the First Flutter Application
3. Stateful Widget on Flutter
4. Using the Flutter Widget
6. AppBar & TabBar Widget
7. Custom Widgets
8. Input & Selections Widgets
9. Drawer Widget & Routes
10. Notification Widgets
11. Online Serverless Database (Firebase & Firestore)
12. Flutter CRUD
13. Upload Application to PlayStore and Appstore
- Learn and master the skills of building high demand mobile applications using the latest technologies (Flutter).
- Build portfolios and create projects that can open up job opportunities, or start a business (freelance).
“If you get the chance to enter this bootcamp, consider yourself extremely lucky as they will groom you to have job ready skills. I have learnt a lot from this place.”
“I learned many things when I was with this company. such as HTML, CSS, and JS.
The staff also very friendly and comfortable to ask anything i wanted.”